Muscadine Grapes May Help With Chronic Inflammatory Diseases
Such As: Gout, Colitis, COPD, Psoriasis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Allergies, Asthma, Rheumatoid
Arthritis & Atherosclerosis
- Greenspan P, Bauer JD, Pollock SH, Hargrove JL, Hartle DK: Anti-inflammatory properties of the muscadine
grape. FASEB Journal 2004, 18(4-5):Abst. 102.106.
- Yeh ET: CRP as a mediator of disease. Circulation 2004, 109(21 Suppl 1):II11-14.
- Yeh ET: C-reactive protein is an essential aspect of cardiovascular risk factor stratification. Can J
Cardiol 2004, 20(suppl B):93B-96B.
- Verma S, Yeh ET: C-reactive protein and atherothrombosis—beyond a biomarker: an actual partaker of lesion
formation. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2003, 285(5) :R1253-1256; discussion R1257-1258.
- Yeh ET, Palusinski RP: C-reactive protein: the pawn has been promoted to queen. Curr Atheroscler Rep 2003,
- Yeh ET, Willerson JT: Coming of age of C-reactive protein: using inflammation markers in cardiology.
Circulation 2003, 107(3):370-371.
The material provided on this site is for strictly informational and educational
purposes only. It is not meant to replace or substitute for the recommendations or advice of your physician or
health care provider. The information contained in this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health
problem or disease. If you believe you have a medical condition or problem contact your health care
The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Copyright © 2012 MuscadineNews.com